Pages

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Thursday to All

Well everyone is most likely getting ready for the long Holiday weekend....
I have been working on my baby blanket.. it is slow going due to the pegs being small and close together.... But there it is,,
I have also made a little itty bitty baby hat and booties with the same yarn as in the blanket
The hat is made on the blue KK loom which is for preemies and very little newborns.. I will make another hat that is somewhat larger also...




Sorry my pictures aren't very good... but I think you get the idea...
Also working on a loomed hat with Deoborah Norville yarn...
1 strand only done very loose as an ewrap 1 over 1 .. no brim
Figured some people do like hats very loose...lol
Just a light neutral color with darker flecks in it....



Other than that will most likely do a blue variegated hat also just so in between... most likely also on the round KK loom... They changed the plastic material on this loom and its much easier I believe than the old ones.. Its smoother.,..
But the blue hat I will make will most likely be a knit and purl stitch or just a knit.. It will be a tighter fit.
So what are everyones plans this weekend? I must be honest since its just hubby and me will most likely not be BBQ... or maybe we will get some take out ribs or something... We have a BBQ about 8 minutes from us that really out cooks themselves,,,
I hope everyone has a save Holiday weekend...
Happy Looming Birgit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...