Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Award

Good Morning my Lovely Friends,

Actually I received this a few days ago, but am just now getting around to sharing it with you.

I received the stylish blogger award from huisje9 and I want to say Thank you very much!








So, i need to tell 5 things about myself.....hmmm....

* I love .... LOVE to Travel, love to craft, love taking pictures (still learning how to take a good one, as I am not a natural talent), love spending time with family and real friends.

* I have an online yarn shop (erikascraftscorner.com) that I am still working hard on and am trying to make happen.

* Whenever I get a chance and that is not very often, I love to read a good book. In years past, I was known to read two, three books in a week, but as my eyesight is not as good as it used to be, it has slowed down tremendously.

* Gardening is something else I love to do, but at the moment I do not have a garden and miss very much growing my own vegetables and flowers.

* I like to be a positive person and don´t like negativity, but as we all know, sometimes your surroundings do influence that.

* Oh...and I love my little critters....my dogs, who are always looking for my attention, have giving me so much joy and laughter, and never talk back, lol. (except a little wuff here and there)

I will pass this award on to :


Elaine


Annette


The Sunroom


Clara's Crochet Room


One Yarn  After Another


Well Ladies, that's it from my neck of the woods today. Hope your Day will be bright and cheery!! See you tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Congradulations on wining the award! Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the stylish blog award Erika:)) I'm sitting down now, thinking about five things to tell you all. Glad you are back blogging - have missed your posts and tuesday questions. elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just want you to know I do stop by a lot and am glad to see you blogging a little more. Love the big bowl of yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful award!Nice to read some things about you.I hope that you will have a nice day too.
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweet Erika: Thank you for becoming one of Posy's friends at PosyLinda. You are very kind. I am so pleased you visiting so I could find your lovely blog. I am really envious that you have all of that beautiful yarn!!!! Its plain to see why you have received another award. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...