Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Crafting Mojo

Yes.....I am actually here. Hard to believe huh? The last time I was here was in May and I know that is just way to long not to post. But sadly I have to admit that I seemed I had lost my crafting mojo for some time. Part of it I think was because my life just got way to busy and at the end of the day I just couldn't sit down and crochet or knit because I was just to tired. Things are still kind of hectic but they also seem to be getting better. I feel the crafting itch coming back, slowly but surely. Have you ever been in this spot, not wanting to pursue your otherwise favorite thing in the world? Well hopefully the feeling will stay and I can find my way around slowly once again. I want you all to know so, that I have been reading your lovely posts and enjoyed them very much. So Friends, Thanks for hanging in there with me and I hope to see you all again often.


So here is my first project starting up again. I love this little hat and it didn't take very long from start to finish. I used Jaeger Ascot yarn, about 75g. Got to say I loved working with this yarn. It is soft and it stretches well.






Hope you like my little hat, as I will surely enjoy it this coming winter.

For now I bit you all farewell and hope you have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...