Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pinterest and Craftsy

Yessss, I spend hours roaming around Pinterest, as many of you probably have done so already. Just couldn't help myself. There are just to many beautiful things to gawk at and to admire. The other site I've been looking at is Craftsy, which made me gawk at even more things. I kept thinking, I want to make this and than of course that and so-on and so-on. When would I possibly find all the time that I would need to make even 1/8 of all those beautiful things. At this point I need to remind myself how many unfinished projects I still have and I know I need a reality check. Buuuttt I can look, can't I?


Ok here are a few of the things I really love:









Ok.....I really need to get busy and get back to what I am working on. Have lovely day my Friends! In the meantime check out those two sites and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

  1. Der Topflappen ist einfach "herzig", ich werde versuchen ihn zu kopieren. Leider sind die Kopien nie so schoen wie das Orginal :-)
    Aber auch das "Knopfbaeumchen" ist sehr schoen. Tolle Idee.
    Bye, bye Elli

    ReplyDelete
  2. wundervolle Ideen
    das Knopfbäumchen ist mein absoluter Favorit!!

    lieben DonnerstagsGruß von Traudi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...