Pages

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

A little Tah-Da

Yesterday it looked like I would have a busy day ahead, but as it sometimes goes with the best laid plans, nothing got done on that list. But I am not really complaining, because it turned out to be a fun and full filling day in another way. Yayyy! Got to do some things that have been on the back burner for a while.

But here is why all plans were cancelled:


View from my window


And a little view down the road



The news reported nothing of upcoming snowfall, so you can see my surprise when I looked out of the window and saw that. Well smartypants me thought I would still run down the street quickly to pay a bill and almost had a visitation with a mailbox. I think the mailbox would have won.

I was also supposed to go to work to take care of my three patients, but instead I got snowed and Iced in and got to spend a rare day and night at home. I must say, I so enjoyed it. Got to play with my dogs and cats, who in return gave me lots of loving. I also got to work on some projects that had been in my crafty to-do bin for some time. I couple of them I will share with you at a later time, but one is now to come.

Here is my little Tah-Da. I had recently gotten an I-Pad and have been wanting a cover. So here I went ahead and made my own. Hope you like it.




How do you like those little Heart Buttons?











For today I wish you all Farewell!
Have a lovely Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...