Pages

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Happy Sunday

Happy Sunday Friends!



Feeling a bit under the weather this morning and will be staying in today, under my warm Blankie, maybe watching a movie and taking a nap and just plain resting up for the coming full week. What's on your agenda today?

Since I don't have anything new and crafty to share from myself today, I thought I would share some Blogs that I really like and think that maybe you would like to check them out for yourself.

The first one is one my friend Penny started recently. She talks about Homesteading and her wonderful crafts. It is certainly worth taking a peak:


Looking for some great Heart Crochet. You will love the ones you find on this Blog, with instructions:


Maybe you are interested in some beautiful flower crochet and squares. You can find some real pretty ones right here:


Here is one more I enjoy reading and getting inspiration from:



Please share some Blog Love and visit their Blogs.

Until soon my Friends, enjoy your Sundays!

Erika

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Erika. Yesterday i didn't feel like doing anything either. Not sick just no energy I guess. Anyways I'm so glad you visited me because I found a new friend just like me that loves RED. I'll have to take a close look at your blog because what I see I like. Hug your blankie and watch a good movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...