Pages

Monday, January 14, 2013

Link-Yourself Monday & the letter "B"

Wow, it's Monday again. How fast this last week has passed. And what a Monday it is, brrrr cold. On Friday we had 65 F, than we had non-stop rain for a couple of days and now the temps have dropped into the 30th. Yuck. Time to bundle back up.

Which brings me to today's letter, which is "B". "B" can stand for many things and I am curious to see which craft you will pick for it. So go ahead and link yourself at the bottom with a craft you have made that starts with that letter.

"B" stands for Blanket, but NO it is not an afghan for me this time, but some people call it a blanket and some people would call it a "Quillo" - Blanket that can turn into a pillow. I love them. They are both practical and versatile, and are also very warm. Want to see what I am talking about? Well here we go:


Here it starts as a pillow......



One more view from a different direction......


Here it is spread out.....


Here you can see the pocket in which you hide the rest of the blanket........


A closer view


What do you think? Isn't it a neat idea?
I think so personally!
And they are soooooo warm.
Just right for today.....

Ready to go snuggle in?


P.S. Thought I would add this little story from the view of one blogger on why we blog. Very interesting if you ask me. Please take a looksy








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...