Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Link-Yourself Monday

Hallo Friends!

It's been a while since we had Link-Yourself Monday, but we are back. I thought we would make it more interesting and follow in alphabetical order. Example: A is for Afghan. So this week link your favorite Afghan post. Next week it will be B, until we work our way through the Alphabet.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this afghan, but NO I can't take the credit for it. You can find it here. It is one that is on my to-do-list. Isn't it beautiful?


That's all Folks! Have a great Monday!



1 comment:

  1. Ciao Erika
    Deine "A-B-C" Liste ist eine orginelle Idee! :-)
    Die Granny-Decke fuer das "A" gefaellt mir sehr.
    Bye, bye Elli

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...