Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

This weeks Square and my Critters

The last few days have been busy and I got behind on my projects. So my Square of the week is a couple of days late. But better later than never, right?

I found the pattern for this one here :

It was easy to crochet and worked up pretty fast. Just a little bit of counting involved.











Yesterday I took my critters to the Beauty shop, including my Himalayan cat. I always love it when they come back home. They just smell so wonderful and they seem to feel so much better. I probably would too if I had such long hair. I have been trying to get a picture of the cat, but she isn't cooperating in the least. They made her look like a little lion. To Cute!! Well maybe some other time. Here now a couple of pictures of the rest of them.






Isn't she a cutie pie?


Hope your day is wonderful!
Until next time




1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...