Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday Question and a little something else

Good Morning my Lovelies! Wow, my coffee sure tastes good this morning. As I have a busy day ahead, I can really used a little bit of extra kick.

Haven't done this in a while, but thought I would start it back up: The Tuesday Question -

- Why do you Blog and how did you get started doing it?
- What is your motivation and what do you love to blog about the most?

And here is my little something else: I made myself a promise this year and that is to try many new things in crocheting, knitting or general crafting. All things I haven't done or tried before. I been crocheting for many, many years, but honestly haven't tried to make different kinds of Granny Squares, just pretty much the standard one used for everything. Well the time has come to try some different ones. So every week I will make one new pattern. Here is the first one:









So what do you all think? Did it come out ok?

Talk to you all later!

3 comments:

  1. love the look and colors of it.,... so bright and cheery....good job my friend..... now when did I start blogging.. not a clue anymore... why not sure... haven't done much of it lately as you know.... Need to get into it again.... hugs and enjoy the coffee.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I like that!!! So pretty and what a good idea to try different ones.
    I have a book of 200 crochet blocks, so it would be fun to try different ones at some point.

    I started to blog because I enjoyed reading others and thought it would be a bit like a diary of things I'd made, something to look back on. I didn't expect many to be interested in it and I don't think many do read it, but I like to be able to look back at what I've made, it keeps me motivated really.
    I sometimes blog about more personal things, but mainly it's for crafts.

    Actually, that reminds me, I need to update it this week!! lol.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for your answers. I always find it fascinating how other crafty people tick.
    I find that many people read the blogs, but not necessary say anything. I got to admit, I am a bit of a slacker with that myself, but I promised myself that even in that area I will improve this year.
    Looking forward to posts from both of you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...