Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Yarn Review

Howdy, as they say down here in the south. It is a rather soaky, rainy day in my neighborhood.  Not liking it to much since I am having to still do a lot of driving this afternoon, but we do what we got to do. 

This morning I had a little bit of time, so I thought I would work up a little skinny scarf with this new yarn I bought the other day at Hobby Lobby, called Baby Bee Hushabye.



Well it started out well enough, but after just a short time I was having a hard time with it. The yarn seems to split a lot and is getting me a bit frustrated. Because of the splitting it is taking me a lot longer to work it up and at this point I am not so sure I want to finish this project.


I do love the colors in it.





So to continue or not?? That is the question.
Has anybody else ever worked with this yarn?
What would you do?




1 comment:

  1. continue I say and finish it,.., lovely colors I must say... I do hate it when yarn splits like that or has knots in it... one yarn I have used several times and that never happend is Joann's sensation yarn classic..... and so soft and lovely colors too.....hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...