Pages

Friday, May 23, 2014

Blog Love Friday #10

Good Morning my lovely Bloggy Friends! Hope this finds you all well. Are you all ready for the coming long weekend (here in the US)?? Personally I am ready for the weekend, but on Memorial Day I have to work, but I hope to catch some BBQ somewhere in between. Here is hoping yours will be fun and relaxing.

So here we are back on Blog-Love Friday. Are you ready to get to know some new blogs and share the LOVE? Well here we go. Enjoy them and as always, please leave them a nice comment to let them know you have visited.

1. Annie's Place

She has wonderful crocheted items. Love all the bright colors.




2. The Beehive Cottage

Want to get to see something different? Here you will see a variety of things. Lovely!


3. Heartmade

Are these not just wonderful and neat?



Until next time from my neck of the woods......
"Happy Weekend"!

1 comment:

  1. Some lovely things here, am off to visit them now and hopefully make some new bloggy friends.
    Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my Blog and leaving a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...